370 pages; ISBN# 9781577832867; $485
4th Edition. Total annual global consumer spending tops $46.4 trillion. This market is assessed by region, country, and sector in International Consumer Markets 2020-2021.
The scope of the global consumer includes wealth, discretionary spending, spending on luxury goods,
and growth in the middle class. Analyses also include global cities, emerging economies, and urbanization.
International Consumer Markets 2020-2021 assesses the following sectors:
- $17.3 trillion retail market
- $ 7.8 trillion travel & tourism sector
- $ 7.1 trillion spending for healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- $ 6.5 trillion spending worldwide for food and beverages
- $ 2.8 trillion restaurant and foodservice sector
- $ 1.6 trillion e-commerce sales
- $ 0.7 trillion entertainment & media market
Profiles of global market leaders are presented and over 900 website links - directly embedded into the electronic edition - will direct you to additional market research and other resources. Appendices provide contact information for hundreds of market resources.