331 pages; ISBN# 9781577832478; $385
17th Edition, Retail Business Market Research Handbook 2017-2018 provides the most comprehensive retail market data and analyses available in any reference.
Retail Business Market Research Handbook 2017-2018 presents the following:
- Year-end and historical market data by sector
- Trends and current business activities
- Discussion of emerging e-commerce, mobile commerce, and
social commerce markets
- Review of the financial performance of market leaders
- Retail brand valuations
- Assessment of retail shopper satisfaction
- Profile of malls and shopping centers
- Assessment of consumer packaged goods, health/beauty/cosmetics,
home furnishings, licensed merchandise, and luxury brands
- Holiday, back-to-school, and back-to-college spending data
- In-depth analysis of supermarket and drugstore segments
- Analysis of the bridal and wedding market
Over 800 website links - directly embedded into the electronic edition - provide access to additional market research and other useful resources.
This is a biennial handbook; the 18th edition will be published September 2018.